via BornRich. PlayStation fans finally felt relieved last month when the news of hotly awaited Gran Turismo 5 hitting US stores on November 24th this year hit the web. Now, Sony has unveiled a pair of exclusive Gran Turismo 5 launch editions, including the extravagant €179.99 Signature Edition (in the UK) and the $99.99 Collector’s Edition (US). The €179.99 price tag seems quite hefty, but then, this is something every Gran Turismo fan would love to own, and compensating for the price are the exclusive goodies. Here are the select contents of the Gran Turismo 5 Signature Edition…
• Metal sculpted box finished in SLS AMG Obsidian Black.
• GT branded SLS AMG 1:43 model car.
• GT leather wallet containing Signature Edition competition entry card.
• Branded USB key with Polyphony/Mercedes-Benz trailer.
• GT branded metal key fob.
• Signature Edition coffee table book showing the beautiful cars and locations of Gran Turismo 5
• 200 page Apex drivers magazine with driving and tuning tips.
• Five unique Chrome Line edition cars.
• Six Stealth vehicles.
The Gran Turismo 5 Signature Edition will only be available to people of the UK, Ireland, Germany, Austria, France, Switzerland, Portugal, Spain, Italy, Sweden, Finland, Denmark, Norway, Greece, Czech Republic, Russia, Poland, Australia, New Zealand, South Africa, UAE and Saudi Arabia.
On the other hand, the $99.99 Gran Turismo 5 Collector’s Edition includes a commemorative slip case, collectible art cards, the DLC vouchers and five unique Chrome Line cars.